Wednesday, July 14, 2010

corners of my home



When your cars in the shop for a month, things start to get done around the house. Lets just say I've kept myself busy with little projects here and there! Eden now has a book sling on the wall(tutorial by pennycarnival.blogspot.com), in her very own reading corner. The house has had a few changes since she's become a toddler. She follows me around the house with her books, and we snuggle in and read together. I made a shelf for her in the living room where she sits inside and reads and plays with some play felt food I made for her. I always love starting a new sewing project of some crafty somthing for eden to play with. My grandmother Dorothy was artistic and made things for me growing up. Each time I finish somthing I remember how my grandma must have felt when she presented somthing crafted with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment