Thursday, November 17, 2011

this summer


 Our gardens and herbs in the beginning were great, but soon the deer and squirrels ate the rest. We learned a lot. My grandpa just built an enclosure over it complete with a door for next spring.
 We ate outside a lot. Garth is the best griller and my excuse to not cook. Eden loves "torn".
 We tried to get as much fresh air as possible before the 110 degree weather hit us for a month.
 During the 4th of July we spent it with chickens and goast and gardens on a ywam base.
 Sister love.

 The pool membership was worth every dollar. We used it during the said heat wave.
 The girls' first pro soccer game, kansas city sporting.


 Bike frustration.

Who doesn't love to be swung back and forth?  This summer was full of fun. I didn't have pics of all the outings with our favorite friends and neighbors the shjandemaars, at the petting zoo the real zoo and the spray parks. We love you summer! Come again soon please!

1 comment:

  1. Anne!!! Your babies are gorgeous!!we need to swap stories and catch up on mommy business now that I have a lil man in my life. Email me thacoops@gmail.com, Jen Cooper (brandewie)

    ReplyDelete