Sunday, January 15, 2012

fresh start

I have put it off long enough. The fear of failure and it won't matter anyway echoed through my thoughts, but last night I betrayed my thoughts and I'm moving forward. Let's face it. My health matters. It matters how I take care of myself, and I haven't. It's worth it to feel good again. It's worth it for my children. It's worth it to ingrain habits they will eventually learn from me. It's hard to undo my years of bad habits but in the training ... hopefully I will reap a harvest of good stuff. I plan to start simple. I plan to cut out much of my processed and packaged meals I revert to to save my life everyday since I lack the energy to plan and prepare something better. I plan to munch on fresh raw fruits and veggies, really focusing on ginger, garlic, lemons, fennel, grapes, pineapple, coconut oil, flax seed..some good stuff for the gut. That my friends, is the issue. We'll see if it helps? Back to meal planning, and smart shopping I go. Time to roll up my sleeves and get to work. It'll be worth it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment