Saturday, October 23, 2010

almost done...



"It's not the great things you do in life, it's the little things you do with great love." -mother teresa
Here is Edens room as of this past week. I did some switching here and there and made some new things to hang up. The only thing thats missing are curtains and another coat of paint. I'd love to make curtains but I may resort to whatever is on sale. I moved her bookshelf in her room since a disgruntled father was worried she would get into his important documents in his office. So, now her room is scattered frequently with books on the floor. I've been trying to train her to put them away after she's done using them. Without success. Is it worth getting to teach my daughter? You bet. Is it worth the extra time she pulls out more books and plops in my lap for me to read to her? Oh my goodness. Is it worth her looking up at me through sucking her fingers with a smile? Melting. I love being a mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment