Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I didnt know

This morning one of the first things I did was change Eden's wet disposable diaper, and hastily fold it up and threw it on the floor. As I prepared breakfast and finished cleaning Eden up from hers, I saw her run from the kitchen and disappear from sight. My back was turned and all of a sudden I heard the squeak of the kitchen cabinet door open, a swoosh of somthing landing in the trash can, the the sound of the cabinet being closed and a pitter patter of running feet. I turned around but no one was there.
I ran to our room to find my husband getting ready for work. When questioned he let out an amused grin, "Yeah, you didn't know she could do that? I taught her how the other night."
Geesh, I was so pleasantly surprised and impressed I literally felt like dancing around the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment