Monday, September 27, 2010

simplify

I cleaned out our toy chest today. Now it's so orderly and only full of things we actually use. I do believe the less things that you have makes you take care of them. I want to teach Eden that to live simply is worth it. Order in the home and having a place for everything is my goal. I haven't reached it yet.
Today I took her to Blanc burger, my fave place for gourmet afordable food. We had a little lunch date, it was so fun. I was nervous at first because it took 30 min. for the food to come out and I didnt know how long she'd last. But, it was worth it because they gave her this drink out of a squirt bottle shaped like an animal. It entertained us the whole time. Plus a cap to the drink. And a straw. Simple. I saw people from other tables watching us to see how'd she'd react. The only hiccup was when Eden bit down on the cap real hard, and it flew across the room and almost hit a woman! Thankfully it hit her leg, and she was so wrapped up in her conversation she didnt notice. Big sigh of relief. To end the meal, my very well mannered toddler took the dipping sauce (yogurt somthing)from her fruit tray and clasped it with both hands to drink it down. And drink it down she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment