Friday, September 10, 2010

kitchen play




Another inspiration of mine? Kitchen play. Let me re-phrase that. Kitchen play with wooden utensils. Simplified version. I found an old bathroom shelf and converted it into edens new kitchen. I found a bookshelf and kitchen shelf at a garage sale for under $10. I would love to cut a round hole in it to put a metal bowl in for a sink, but it will have to do for now. I love playing in it with her! And to complete the set, today we were given 2 new vintage style children's aprons! What a gift! I love these. They have so much character, color, and are exactly what I've dreamed of giving eden. I'm sure they re-make these somewhere and sell them for a fortune.
Eden is so fun to play with. She always shares the felt food I made for her. My generous toddler...and she sticks things up my nose. It makes us laugh every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment