Friday, September 17, 2010

changes






Heres a quick tour of edens halfway finished room. I have the before and after pictures, I sort of miss how bold and colorful it was, but it was too dark. I like the simplicity of white and variety of colors I can use now. One wall is completed so thats the wall I'll share. The embroidered bird and leaves pillow was made by my grandma Dorothy Hoak and I worked on the other half to complete it. Its the most special handmade thing in her room! The green fabric in frame was made from a table mat from anthropologie. The frame was on the side of the road and I painted it. The wall decal is from the land of nod, and E and bird house is from a craft store. I found a pinecone and random crate from around the house. The fabric birds were from a pattern online (from sewliberated.typepad.com and spool)and branch from our tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment